জুনিয়র স্কুল সার্টিফিকেট পরীক্ষার পড়াশোনা
মো. হাবিবুর রহমান ওবায়েদ
শাহীন স্কুল, সাভার শাখা ষ
প্রিয় শিক্ষার্থীরা, শুভেচ্ছা নিও। আজ তোমাদের ইংরেজি বইয়ের গুরুত্বপূর্ণ প্রশ্ন নিয়ে আলোচনা করা হলো।
(গত আলোচনার পর)
It was finished in 1612 and is the last play Fie wrote. After writing it, he retired to Stratford as a rich and famous man. He lived there quietly until his death on 23rd April, 1616, the same day as his traditional birthday.
4. Complete the following table with the information given in the passage. 5x1=5
Who/What Event/Activity Where/Whom When
William Shakespeare lived with his family Stratford (i)— He married (ii)— 1582 He (iii)— 1592 He died (iv) — 1616 The Tempest completed (v) —
5. Read the passage again and write True or False beside the following statements. Give answer for the false statements. 1x5=5
(a) The supposed birthday of William Shakespeare is 23rd April, 1564.
(b) Shakespeare had three children.
(c) Anne Hathaway was the daughter of a famous writer.
(d) Shakespeare joined the Globe Theatre Company in 1592.
(e) His books have been translated into dozens of languages.
6. Read the text below and fill-in the gaps using the clues given in the boxes. There are more words than necessary. One word can be used once only. 1/2 x 10 = 5
live people which living build uncontrolled housing also The main cause of housing problem is the (a) —population growth. The increasing people need new houses (b) — need space, money and building, materials. Many people (c) — below the poverty line and the poor people cannot afford the cost of (d) Lack of land is (e) — compounding the housing problem. As new buildings, settlements are (f) — on the cultivable land, the land is decreasing. Natural disasters (g) — contribute to the (h) —problem by destroying house and washing away (i) — places. Losing home, many people add to the already existing homeless (j)—.
7. Read the text below and fill in the gaps using suitable words to make it a meaningful text. 1x5=5
Tagore was one of the (a) — poets in the history of world literature. Only at the age of eight, he started (b) — poems. He wrote his (c) — novel banaful’ at the age of fifteen. When he was sixteen, his poems and essays were being (d) — in journals. After returning from England, he began to write (e) — in all branches of literature.
8. Match the part of sentences from columns A and B to make five complete sentences. Colum B has one more options than required.1x5=5
[ বাকি অংশ প্রকাশিত হবে আগামীকাল ]