আজ তোমাদের ইংরেজি থেকে গুরুত্বপূর্ণ প্রশ্ন নিয়ে আলোচনা করা হলো। প্রথমে নিজেরা চেষ্টা করবে, পরে সঠিক উত্তরের সঙ্গে মিলিয়ে নেবে।
(গত আলোচনার পর)
(c) Some of us are known as good persons in the society, ———————— ?
(d) Those Who are involved to do harm to others should avoid it,—————— ?
(e) Let’s make a peaceful and happy society, ———————-?
10. Complete the passage using suitable connectors :—
Rural life and urban life have many common sides. (a)————- differences between them are greater. Rural people do not have adequate educational and medical facilities. (b) —-, they face problems with their communication network. (c)———- the urban people enjoy an educational and medical facilities. (d) ———- the people of cities and towns enjoy a smooth and easy communication system. (e) ——- there is a rush of people to come to cities from villages every year.
11. Use capital letters and punctuation marks where necessary in the following text :
oh my lord please dont kill the child said the first woman to the king solomon let her have it king solomon said to them now everything is clear to me pointing the first woman he said to the servant give her the child she is the mother of the baby
MODEL 15 Answer
1. (a) of (b) a (c) id) to (e) from (0 children (g) the (h) harm (i) on (j) blessings
2. (a) the (b) of (c’ a id, without (e) the (f) mind (g) sleep (h) a (i) to (j) duties
3. (i) Whales live in water but they do not behave like fish.
(ii) They behave Eke human beings.
(iii) They live in herds.
(iv).They look after one another in times of danger.
(v). They show st-ong family ties.
4. (a) is carried (b) bites (c) has (d) get (e) lay (f) would be (g) put (h) kills (i) are (j) fly 5. Addressing Oishe as dear friend, I asked her which book she wanted. Oishe replied that she wanted A Practical English Grammar’ of A. J. hThomson. She added that she had lost her copy the previous day. Then I said that I could lend her. I also told her return it in a week.
6. (a) Wasn’t there an old man in a village?
(b) Though he was very poor, he was honest.
(c) Very few cap makers with palm leaves were as good as he.
(d) They were sold in the neighbouring market by him.
(e) He earned money in this way and thus maintained his family.
(f) One day he had to go to a market.
(g) The market was not close to his house.
[বাকি অংশ প্রকাশিত হবে আগামীকাল]